Broken Arrow Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Janet Dunlop will provide an overview on the current state of education in Oklahoma, specifically in Broken Arrow. Dr. Dunlop will discuss the following:
· Legislative goals and budget outlook for the future
· Importance of continued advocacy at the state level
· Teacher pay raises and employee compensation
· How core values and mantra are successfully guiding the district
· Success both inside and outside of the classroom
Join the Broken Arrow Chamber and Broken Arrow Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Janet Dunlop as we discuss the current state of education in Oklahoma, the budget outlook, and success inside and outside of the classroom. Dr. Janet Dunlop has been in the field of education since 1991 and with Broken Arrow Public Schools for more than eight years, serving as the executive director of curriculum, chief academic officer, associate superintendent of instruction and, now, as superintendent of schools. Her focus remains steadfast in achieving “100 percent Literacy, Engagement, Graduation.” Come learn about how she and her team of 2,400+ employees are changing the culture at Broken Arrow Public Schools despite the ongoing budget crisis in Oklahoma.